Eligibility & Application
CCAMPIS provides support to University of Kansas students who are U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents and meet the following criteria:
- Low-income college students.
Students who are eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant. Complete the Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility.
- Undergraduate or graduate level students.
Students enrolled during the fall/spring semesters at the University of Kansas. (6 credit per semester minimum for undergraduate student parents).
- Have a child enrolled at Hilltop Child Development Center
- Maintain good academic standing (a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA).
- Full participation in KU CCAMPIS programming (2 hours per month).
- Continuous KU enrollment during fall/spring semesters (6 credits per semester minimum for undergraduate students).
If you meet our eligibility requirements and want to apply, you can fill our application and submit via email to email@example.com or fax your application to 785-864-5188.
Fill out and sumbit your application today!